Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Couple of Changes to the Schedule

Hey Cast
As always there are a few changes that need to be made to the schedule.

Tuesday 10/13
Music Rehearsal will start at 6:00 instead of 7:00
(Helen wants to start earlier so that it isn't such a late rehearsal)

Thursday 10/15
Muzzy's boys rehearsal is Cancelled. Muquin is still on.
Instead we will do Muzzy's party.

If there are any of you interested in sewing but did not already sign up on my paper let me know (email me) and I will have things for you. I do have more to send out.

I will have the rest of the sewing to hand out on Tuesday. If you are sewing or you have someone sewing it would be a great night to pull people out of singing to take some measurements so they/you are welcome to do so. Thanks again for all you are doing

No comments:

Post a Comment